Monday, October 21, 2013

Why I Need Eye Surgery


 

God is showing me through a deep study of His Word... echoing in so many ways that I need new eyes.  Eyes that see others. But not the way I see them, God. 
See others.    How.     You.     See.     Them. 

Luke 11:23 (NLT) says Blessed are the eyes that see what you have seen. 

Lord, help me to see! Like the blind man, when Jesus asked him in Luke 18,  
                41 What do you want me to do for you?”

LORD, I WANT TO SEE! 


 In order to SEE like God, He has shown me I must first see my own sin. To be honest before Him about the dark corners. Luke 11:36 says If you are filled with light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight were filling you with light.  To come before Him and ask, Lord what's in me that needs to go? 

I need to look around.....around my community for those who are hurting, those who are not connected to Christ, those who are lonely, sick, those without a voice, those who've lost hope, those who are hungry...I need to be aware of the NEEDS of others and ask how I can meet those needs.

My prayer: Work in me, giving me the desire and the power to do what pleases you. 
Phil 2:13

When I ask, I know He is faithful. I know I will SEE....so I am going to LOOK for God's glory to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker